With our rich industry experience and knowledge, we are engaged in offering high quality range of Fluid Bed Dryer. It is used for drying granules in the pharmaceutical industry. This is manufactured using quality-tested materials, in our highly advanced production unit by using high quality materials. As per the varied demands of our customers, we are offering this Fluid Bed Dryer in several technical specifications at reasonable price.
- Digital temperature indicator
- User-friendly operation
- Low power consumption
- Pneumatic sealing for higher capacity models.
- Static grounders to eliminate electro-static charge
- Better productivity and lesser drying time.
- Less handing, more hygienic.
- Uniform drying at low temperature.
- Flame proof models also available.
- Models available from 2 Kg. To 300 Kg
- Product container with tilting arrangement.
- Digital temperature controller cum indicator for steam operated dryer.
- Bottom & rear chambers made our of S.S.-304 quality
- Flame proof Motor with push button station.
- Pneumatic bag shaking device.
- Intrinsically safe earthing system.
- Available in GMP / S.S. Models
With latest improvement in design, our Fluid Bed Dryer is a truly versatile machine for various industries, such as pharmaceutical, dyestuff, food, chemical & polymer. All contact parts are made of S.S. 304/316, and are provided with dedicated control panel.
Operation: The particularly designed heavy duty fan creates induced draft, and the atmospheric air is drawn through 5 micron air filter. The filtered air is then to the requisite temperature by steam radiator / electric heaters. The hot air goes through the product container and the product turns dried by Air Fluidization, and circulation of air control by damper. The filter bag keeps fine particles from moving over to exhaust air steam.
Selection: The capacity selection of fluid bed dryer calculates upon drying temperature, bulk density, and moisture content of wet material to be dried. In case of 120 kg model, a batch of 145 kg wet material can be loaded, and provide the material bulk density: 0.6kg/lit (approx).
The Fluid Bed Dryer Principal is drying with hot air, while powder is being fluidized.
Fluid Bed Dryer has a bed of solid particles that are fluidized by passing a air stream upward by a well designed perforated sheet. The upward air velocity is maintained to slightly lift the particles and set them in motion. This motion can be used to bring mixing and forward movement of the solids particles. The air is heated that evaporates the fluid and dries the solids. The consistent drying is accomplished by exposing the full surface of all particles of the solid mass to the inward high velocity hot air.
37-D, Sarita Estate, Off Andheri- Kurla Road, Jarimari, P. O. Box No. 8902, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India