- Rugged design
- Unmatchable performance
- High in internal space
- Jacket provided with thermic heating Ã¢â¬â uses electricity, eliminates the need for steam
- All contact part made of SS 316 as per GMP standard
- Driven via motor and gear box assembly mounted on top.
- Hemispherical design for proper mixing of paste
- Anchor type impeller design for proper mixing of paste
Starch Paste Kettle is utilized for the preparation of binder materials, which are widely used in food and medicine industries. Fast, even heating along with prompt stirring ensures good quality starch paste in a minimum amount of time. With an electrically heated jacket, this machine is eliminating the need of supplying a steam connection for heating. Also, it eliminates the requirement to tilt the vessel to empty its contents by providing an outlet valve at bottom of the hemispherical vessel, which emptied directly into containers that can be kept beneath it. This ensures hot starch paste handling much safer for the operators.
37-D, Sarita Estate, Off Andheri- Kurla Road, Jarimari, P. O. Box No. 8902, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India