- Digital temperature indicator
- User-friendly operation
- Low power consumption
- Pneumatic sealing for higher capacity models.
- Static grounders to eliminate electro-static charge
- Better productivity and lesser drying time.
- Less handing, more hygienic.
- Uniform drying at low temperature.
- Flame proof models also available.
- Models available from 2 Kg. To 300 Kg
- Product container with tilting arrangement.
- Digital temperature controller cum indicator for steam operated dryer.
- Bottom & rear chambers made our of S.S.-304 quality
- Flame proof Motor with push button station.
- Pneumatic bag shaking device.
- Intrinsically safe earthing system.
- Available in GMP / S.S. Models
BD-Applications: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Food Products
Description: The Fluid Bed Dryers rendered by us come with state-of-the-art enhancement in design make these units the truly versatile products for the industries of food, polymer, chemical, dyestuff, and pharmaceutical. All contact parts are fabricated out of S.S.304/316 and are rendered with isolated control panel.
Operation: Due to induced draft shaped by exclusively designed heavy duty fan, the atmospheric air is strained via the 5 micron air filter featured by fans. The sieved air is moved then to the essential temperature via vapor radiator as well as electric heaters. The hot air then move through the product vessel and the product gets dried via Air fluidization. The filter bags these are sectioned with are capable to prevent fine elements from carrying over to exhaust air steam. The Fluid Bed Dryers come with a cradle of solid elements which are fluidized by passing the stream of air upward via making use of a particularly designed perforated sheet. The upward velocity of air is so kept so as to marginally lift the solid elements and make them in movement. This motion can be employed to bring about forward movement as well as mixing of the solids atoms. The air is then heated up and the hot air gets evaporated.
Selection: Selection of capacity of these dryers is absolutely based upon moisture contents, bulk density and drying temperature of wet material.
In occurrence of 120 kg model a batch of 145 kg wet physical can be loaded with the bulk density of the material is 0.6kg/lit. (approx)
- Boosted productivity with minimal drying time.
- Static grounders to eradicate electro-static charge
- Product containers are provisioned with tilting arrangement.
- Flame proof replicas are also available
- Less handing with more hygienic process.
- Unbroken drying at low temperature.
- Pneumatic fastening for higher capacity models.
- Models are accessible from 2 Kg. To 300 Kg
- Pneumatic bag shaking devices have been offered.
- Intrinsically safe earthing systems are offered for protection.
- Bottom as well as rear chambers are fabricated of S.S.-304 quality
- Flame proof Motors rendered with push button station.
- Accessible in GMP / S.S. Models
The principal of FBD is aeration with hot air while the concentrate is being fluidized.
The uniform drying is attained by revealing the full surface of all particles of the solid mass to the inward high velocity hot air.
37-D, Sarita Estate, Off Andheri- Kurla Road, Jarimari, P. O. Box No. 8902, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India