- 40000.00 - 80000.00 INR
Fluidized Bed Dryer
Fluidized Bed Dryer is an insulated heating chamber which helps to reduce the moisture content of pharmaceutical powder and granules. It works on a principle of fluidization of the feed materials by allowing a gas to flow through the bed of solid particulates at a greater velocity tha settling speed to partially suspend the particles in the stream moving upwards. Fluidized Bed Dryer availed by us is equipped with a series of components such as air preparatory unit, product container, exhaust filter, blower, control panel, distribution plate, spray nozzle etc. It can also be used in other industries like chemical, food, dairy, metallurgical, dyes and many other.
- Better productivity and lesser drying time.
- Less handing, more hygienic.
- Uniform drying at low temperature.
- Pneumatic sealing for higher capacity models.
- Static grounders to eliminate electro-static charge
- Product container with tilting arrangement.
- Flame proof models also available.
- Models available from 2 Kg. To 300 Kg
- Selection of capacity of fluid bed dryer depends upon bulk density, drying temperature and moisture contents of wet material to be dried.
- In case of 120 kg model a batch of 145 kg wet material can be loaded provided the bulk density of the material is 0.6kg/lit. (approx)
- Digital temperature controller cum indicator for steam operated dryer.
- Pneumatic bag shaking device.
- Intrinsically safe earthing system.
- Bottom & rear chambers made our of S.S.-304 quality
- Flame proof Motor with push button station.
- Available in GMP / S.S. Models
- 5 Per Month
- 1 Week
502, Fifth Floor, G-Square, Jawahar Road, Near BMC Office, Opp. Railway Station, Ghatkopar(East),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400077, India