- 50000.00 - 150000.00 INR
Ointment Manufacturing Plant
Ointment Manufacturing Plant consist of a series of machineries such as pump, control panel, interconnecting pipelines and vessels for the processes like heating, melting and storage. It is manufactured by using heavy duty stainless steel which offers high tensile strength and resistance against pressure, corrosion and chemical attacks. Ointment Manufacturing Plant is designed to produce premium quality solutions of various immiscible substances. It is widely used in various industries such as cosmetic, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and many more. Buyers can get this product from us as per their requirements at a reasonable price with an assurance of fast and safe delivery.
It consists of 3 vessels:
- Jacketed Water Phase Vessel of adequate capacity according to batch size of the product to heat the water to a specified temperature according to formulation.
- Jacketed Wax Phase Vessel to melt wax of required formulated quantity to specified temperature.
- Molten wax and hot water then transferred by Vacuum to Jacketed Main (Reactor) Vessel through filter and the pipe lines laid in the plant, Medicinal ingredients according to formula of the formulation added, then processed at constant temperature under 400 mm Vacuum with continuous stirring, homogenized till it becomes an emulsion with consistent viscosity.
- Heating can be Electrical / Steam / Thermic Fluid.
- Plant Capacities ranging from 50kg to 1000kg can be manufactured.
- All contact parts are made of superior quality SS 316 / SS 316 L grade stainless steel material, other non-contact parts are made out of SS 304 material. Jackets are made out of M.S., cladded with SS 304. This meets GMP standards.
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
502, Fifth Floor, G-Square, Jawahar Road, Near BMC Office, Opp. Railway Station, Ghatkopar(East),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400077, India