- , Piece/Pieces
- 100000.00 - 150000.00 INR
Oscillating Granulator offered by us is especially designed for the granulation, size reduction, grading, sieving and dry powders in various industries like pharmaceutical, food, chemical and beverage. It is fixed with a rotor having five edges which oscillate on horizontal axis at the rate of 180 per minutes. It is fabricated with a premium grade alloyed steel with a modulus of elasticity of 200 GPa. Oscillating Granulator availed by us is suitable for uniform granulation with lesser fines of wet as well as dry materials. The motor used has a power rating of 2 Horsepower with an output of up to 250 Kilograms per hour
In tablet making practice the granulation process plays an important part because the quality of the final tablets will be determined by the virtue of the granules used for its compression.
Oscillating Granulator has one rotor with five edges, which oscillate on horizontal axis. There is one half round sieve mounted at the bottom of the rotor. Product is charged from the top through in feed hopper and material falls on the rotor lades. The particles are broken by a set of oscillating bars arranged in cylindrical form over a screen of suitable mesh. Due to the sharp edges on rotor, the downsizing of particle takes place and through sieve material gets pushed outward from the bottom opening.
- A traditional size reduction technology.
- Suitable for production of granules from dry and wet materials.
- Gentle grinding action of horizontal rotor against wire mesh gives uniform partical size.
- Wire mesh or perforated mesh can be used.
- Does not generate heat or dust, ideal for sticky heatsensitive products.
- Hopper and rotor can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Safety mesh on top of hopper and side guards are provided.
- Output varies from 50 to 300 kg per hour depending on product and screen.
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
502, Fifth Floor, G-Square, Jawahar Road, Near BMC Office, Opp. Railway Station, Ghatkopar(East),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400077, India