- 50000.00 - 150000.00 INR
Tablet Coating Machines
Tablet Coating Machines is a semi-automatic industrial grade device which is used to provide a fine coating over the surface of the medicines for taste and odor masking and to give physical and chemical protection as well as control its release profile. It can be used to apply layering over wide range of oral solid dosage form, such as particles, powders, granules, crystals, pellets and pills. Tablet Coating Machine is provided with a large sized circular with a top opening which is fixed on a rotating horizontal axis at an angle. The electrical motor rotates the drum which and the spraying system continuously spray fine coat material at an elevated temperature for excellent processing.
- Better productivity and lesser drying time.
- Less handing, more hygienic.
- Uniform drying at low temperature.
- Pneumatic sealing for higher capacity models.
- Static grounders to eliminate electro-static charge
- Product container with tilting arrangement.
- Flame proof models also available.
- Models available from 2 Kg. To 300 Kg
- Selection of capacity of fluid bed dryer depends upon bulk density, drying temperature and moisture contents of wet material to be dried.
- In case of 120 kg model a batch of 145 kg wet material can be loaded provided the bulk density of the material is 0.6kg/lit. (approx)
- Digital temperature controller cum indicator for steam operated dryer.
- Pneumatic bag shaking device.
- Intrinsically safe earthing system.
- Bottom & rear chambers made our of S.S.-304 quality
- Flame proof Motor with push button station.
- Available in GMP / S.S. Models
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
502, Fifth Floor, G-Square, Jawahar Road, Near BMC Office, Opp. Railway Station, Ghatkopar(East),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400077, India